Last Updated: Dec 14 2022
Users are responsible for any third-party data they provide or share through the Services and confirm that they have the third-party’s consent to provide such data to us.
Information We Collect
We may collect and combine information about you when you access or use the Services, including:
Contact Information: such as:
- first and last name
- email address
Log and Usage Information: such as browser type you use, hardware model, operating system, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and browsing behavior such as time spent, what site you came from, what site you visit when you leave us, and browsing behavior.
Transactional Information: such as items placed in your cart, products purchased, product details, shipping information, purchase price, purchased date and payment information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information collected to:
- Facilitate and improve our online experience;
- Provide and deliver products and services, perform authentication, process transactions and returns, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and product or Services-related notices;
- Process and deliver promotions;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- If you have indicated to us that you wish to receive notifications or promotional messages;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- Provide and allow our partners to provide advertising and marketing targeted toward your interests.
How We May Share Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Third Party Services Providers. We may share data with service providers, vendors, contractors, or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those that assist us with our business and internal operations like shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, gift cards, experiences, personalization, marketing, and advertising;
- Change in Business. We may share data in connection with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- To Comply with Law. We may share data to facilitate legal process from lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement demands as permitted by law.
- With Your Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
- With Advertising and Analytics Partners. See the section entitled “Advertising and Analytics” below.
Ads on the Service
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve content and advertisements when you visit our website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising, please see the section entitled “Advertising and Analytics” above.
We implement commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and/or newsletters by contacting us as described under “Contact Us” below. We may still send you transactional messages, which include Services-related communications and responses to your questions.
Storage of Information in the United States
Information we maintain may be stored both within and outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States, and that U.S. laws may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
- 4410 Bondarenko Rd, Keystone Heights, Florida 32656 United States
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.